Daren is a certified lash artist and expert in her trade. She specializes in Classic, Hybrid and Volume lashes. She has received her certificate in eyebrow Microblading and Microshading and has added these new services to her menu.
EYELASHES BY DAREN FAYE DOES NOT FILL ANY OTHER EYELASH ARTISTS WORK - For quality assurance, fills are only available for current clients.
· If you currently have eyelash extensions not done by me (Daren) – a lash removal is mandatory (Removal charge of $15).
· To receive any of the fill services – there must be 40% of your eyelash extensions remaining.
· Coming to your appointment with less than 40% of your eyelash extensions will require a full set charge.
· LATE or running behind schedule, please contact me directly. I will try my best to accommodate late arrivals less than 15 minutes. But if it is more than 15 minutes late, then this may result in rescheduling your appointment to another day.
· No show will not be tolerated and/ or will not be accommodated as a client in the future.
· CLIENTS WHO ARE SICK or not feeling well or have a cold are advised to please contact me to reschedule your appointment.
· EYELASH REMOVAL for clients who have currently eyelashes extension and would like to book a full set but currently have extensions from another eyelash artist will be charge addition of $15. Removal of any eyelashes due to new full set booked will have additional charge of $15.
For the first 10 clients, only $175
For the first Microblading and Microshading session, the entire procedure should take about 2.5-3 hours. During this session, the brow technician will shape and style the client’s brows for client approval. We then follow with pigment color selection. Once the client is satisfied with the choices, we begin the procedure.
The client is to come in for a follow up visit in order to have any minor necessary touch ups. The second Microblading session takes place after 4-6 weeks after the initial session. This session will take approximately 1.5-2 hours to complete.
To prepare for a microblading and microshading procedure, you should avoid the following:
It is essential that you follow these instructions after your treatment.
* Make sure your hands are completely clean before caring for your eyebrows.
Day of treatment: Once hourly, dampen a cotton pad with water and gently dab your brows clean. Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the pad. Once the area has completely dried, use a Q-Tip to apply a thin layer of the provided treatment cream to your eyebrows. Repeat this wash, dry, moisturize process once every hour until bedtime. Use no aggressive movement and/or manipulation of the skin.
Days 2-7: Repeat the wash, dry, moisturize process ONCE daily. You can begin to use a gentle cleanser now for the washing step.
Try not to get your brows wet for any length of time, except during the cleaning process. If your brows get wet, simply dry them as quickly as possible with a clean towel/ tissue or a blow dryer on the cool setting.
If you are a side or stomach sleeper, you may consider propping yourself with pillows to prevent sleeping on your eyebrows for a few days.
The following must be avoided during all 7 days post-procedure:
• Increased sweating
• Hot sauna, hot baths, lengthy showers or jacuzzi use
• Sun tanning or salon tanning
• Lasers, chemical peels, or use of creams containing retinoids or acids
• Picking, peeling, or scratching the pigmented area
• Heavy household tasks that involve a lot of airborne debris
• Smoking or drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing
• Touching the eyebrows except when cleaning them
Your eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle. The pigment may appear very bold, dark and/or reddish orange for the first few days after the procedure. Rest assured that this is temporary, and the color of the pigment will soften and balance gradually. Around day 4, your skin will become flaky and/or scabby, and you will notice some pigment flaking off.
During the scabbing phase, it may appear that the pigment is underneath is gone. Don't worry- this is normal! Your skin forms new layers over the pigment which can make the color look "foggy" or pinkish. It will take a few weeks for the pigment to fully resurface- this is why we wait several weeks before the perfecting session. After the first week, you will be able to wear makeup if necessary to cover any patchy areas between the two treatments.
Once completely healed, always apply SPF 30+ sunscreen to your eyebrows when exposed to the sun, to avoid the pigment fading prematurely